Website MIKA HOTEL LIMITED
MIKA HOTEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
COMPANY: MIKA HOTEL LIMITED
JOB TITLE: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT
REPORTS TO: FINANCE MANAGER
Management Accountant will assist senior management in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data. You will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis.
An excellent management accountant must have an exceptional mathematical mind combined with a strong business orientation in the meat processing industry. You must be able to assume responsibility of cost accounting tasks and be both a strategist and a decision maker. The goal is to contribute to the decision making process of management that will ensure business growth and long-term success.
- Gather and analyze financial information for internal use
- Support budgeting and funding
- Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio
- Assume responsibility of implementing accounting procedures
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data
- Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk
- Advise on problems and suggest improvements
- Supervise lower-level personnel
- Recommend key controls to guide business operations at every level
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as management accountant with understanding of the processes and specification of meat related business.
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
- Excellent knowledge or risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Working knowledge of financial software(Sage evolution 200) and MS Office
- Analytical mind with aptitude in progressive math
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A problem-solver with attention to detail
Interested candidates should send soft copy application letters and updated curriculum vitae to [email protected] or hard copy applications to Mika Hotel Limited in Kabulonga – Lusaka. The closing date for receiving applications is Sunday 18th February 2024. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further processes.
Indicated the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com