Mind Solutions Limited
Our client, an International trading and distribution company, operating five business verticals. Acknowledged for their truly outstanding performance globally. One of the verticals of trading being Auto distribution, our client would like to advance their vision as a preferred auto distributor.
They now want to fill a vital role of a Assistant Accountant to add further value to their Lusaka based dynamic team. This opportunity is ideal for talented persons, keen to make immediate contributions and prove their caliber.
- Track and maintain debtor’s statements
- Contact debtors for timely payment
- Collect payment, and maintain cheque collection register
- Reconcile customers’ accounts.
- Maintain expenses analysis register and provide periodic reports to line manager
- Custom duty – maintain customs register and receipt file for the company
- Maintain all current and past records list
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Desired Profile and Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ experience
- Debtors Management
- Risk management
- Full knowledge of the local laws in the country
- Diploma in Commerce or Business Administration or any other related field majoring in Accounting/Finance.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position