Requisition Number: 501936
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location: Kalumbila (140km west of Solwezi)
Categories: Administration, Mine Geology, Mining, Operations / General Management, Projects, Services
- Maximising equipment availability through effective maintenance schedules and equipment relocation plans
- Managing data collection and information gathering to more effectively provide for planned maintenance activities in future.
- Maintaining of work orders and work requests and compiling job packs to ensure effective implication of tasks assigned
- Planning and setting out work targets for daily work group activities in accordance with applicable policies and procedures.
- Achieving results through prioritizing activities, monitoring the progress of assignments, and holding self-accountable for the results.
- Motivate yourself and others in overcoming obstacles and achieving goals.
- Planning & assisting in laying out of work on new projects.
- Ensuring maximum equipment availability at all time.
- A proven ability to work with other disciplines to achieve minimal disruption to plant operating times
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- A minimum of Diploma/ Degree in Mining or Engineering Field with a bias for Maintenance and or Mine planning.
Experience & Skills:
- Proven experience with Pronto or equivalent maintenance management system.
- Microsoft Suit – Excel, Project, Visio and Word
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to multi-task & work well under pressure and in a team environment
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- High regard and commitment to safe work practices
- Participate and contribute in safe practice and environmental awareness
- Demonstrate personal commitment in regard to safety and environmental practices
- Identification of potential hazards and ensuring appropriate action is taken
- Maintain a high standard of efficiency, safety and effectiveness
- Raise, discuss and resolve safety issues at regular meetings
- Identify safety hazards and rectify/control and report to Superintendent
- Adhere to and enforce all aspects of the company’s health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- Access safety hazard reports and follow up on corrective actions.
Advertised: FLE Daylight Time
Applications close: FLE Daylight Time
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://careers.first-quantum.com/cw/en/job/501936/mining-services-planner →