DEPARTMENT : Airtel Mobile Commerce
VACANCY : MIS Analyst
LEVEL : Senior Officer
LOCATION : Lusaka, HQ
To facilitate, schedule and coordinate various Airtel Money products and market research activities and analysis to gain key insights about our customers, impact of marketing campaigns and general industry trends. To also ensure that the insights are communicated to relevant stakeholder to assist with strategy formulation. To provides supportive information in the formulation of tariffs / pricing of Airtel Money Products.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES ARE:
- Collects and communicates product information for Airtel Money commercial team.
- Conducts analysis, investigations, and evaluations of marketing campaigns for services and products.
- Conduct Revenue, Profitability and trends analysis (Traffic, Promotions, segments and products)
- Conduct Marketplace and customer surveys.
- To manage Teams assigned and ensure team productivity is achieved.
- Prepare and update information for timely and correct reporting.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
- University Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
- Marketing research and industry analysis proficiency
- Understanding of Statistics
- Ability to use various analytical tools
- High proficiency in advanced Microsoft excel
Relevant Experience and Exposure (Type of experience, exposure and minimum number of years)
- Minimum 3 years of marketing (preferably product management) in Telecom.
- Exposure to the Telecommunications Industry or FMCG environment
- Understanding of Market dynamics
- Usage of Market Research tools/Methodologies
- Statistical knowledge and understanding
- Telecom industry and its trends
- Consumer Behaviour
- Excellent and effective communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good knowledge of all products within a product family
- Good level of knowledge of market trends.
- Basic knowledge and use of technical principles, theories, and concepts.
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.)
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Ability to collaborate with others cross functionally
- Excellent verbal ability skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Customer focused orientated
- Attention to detail
- Business acumen
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Sets high personal standards and is goal oriented
- Strong coaching skills
- Good communications skills, both orally and in writing
- Good presentation skills
Suitable candidates are requested to apply by sending through their CV’s to [email protected]
The closing date for receiving applications is Friday, 3rd June 2022.
Airtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is non-discriminatory on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic grouping.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.