MK ZERO FIVE ZERO FOUR TRUST (FARM)
As a Crop Assistant Manager you will be in charge of everything that has to do with growing crops. This includes planning, land preparation, planting, fertigation, spraying, controlling weeds, harvesting, grading, and record keeping.
We will only consider a candidate with experience and has extensive knowledge of crops production.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Tevet Diploma or better in Crops Science, General Agriculture or equivalent
- 5 Years of hands on experience in crops production and management
- Good planner and execution skills
- Able to lead and motivate a team
- Able to keep accurate records and prepare reports
- Excellent Communicator
If you feel you meet the above, send an application with the subject: “APPLICATION AS CROPS ASSISTANT MANAGER” via e-mail to [email protected] Kindly include your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Copies of your qualifications.
Friday, 6th January, 2023 (before Midnight).