Website Mobicom Africa
Powering digital Inclusivity
The successful candidates will be responsible for helping clients deposit or withdraw cash, send money to others as well as guide clients on how to register for mobile money services centered at the following areas in Lusaka; Kabulonga, Kalingalinga, Hybid, Chelston, Matero, Government complex, Down Town, Katondo, City Market, Chilenje, Chawama, Kabwata Zero Degrees and Libala Yotam Muleya.
- Attend to client queries concerning Mobile Money
- Help customers transact via mobile money, (deposits and withdraws) as well as bill payments.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and services offered.
- Sale airtime via direct top up
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Zambian with NRC
- Full Grade 12 Certificate
- Must be honest and possess high levels of confidentiality
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience in a similar field will be an added advantage.
NB: Please indicate preferred Location in the subject line of your email.