The Mobile Financial Services Specialist is in charge of running product trials applying agile techniques until the final product design is approved. He/she gives support and Reports to the Head of Digital Banking in the product development cycle.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Assists in building a team from project,implementation,to business unit.
- Mobilize and manage external funders that may be keen to support Mobile Financial Services as offered by FINCA.
- Develop specific operational processes, obtains approval from MB and Board, and implements them.
- Liaison with core business functional areas providing support to the MFS business unit: Finance,core center etc.
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation; ability to develop ideas into products and solutions serving underserved customers cost effectively.
- Efficient, organized and dependable. Able to execute correctly with little guidance from supervisor.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate highest standard of integrity by modelling FINCAs values and ethical standards.
- Promotes the vision, mission and strategic goals of FINCA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business administration,Finance,Banking,ICT or other related field.
- Good knowledge of various Mobile Financial Services, current trends, market dynamics and customer needs.
- At least 3 years experience in Electronic/Digital Banking with a reputable financial institution.
If you meet the set criteria and would need to be considered for the above mentioned position, you are encouraged to submit your credentials to ZM_HR@finca.co.zm no later than Wednesday 16thAugust, 2017. Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
FINCA, an equal opportunity Employer!!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://ZM_ HR@finca.co.zm →