Zamtel has embarked on a major network upgrade and modernization program to support its aggressive customer acquisition and revenue growth strategy. This project will run from January 2018 to end in December 2019. ZAMTEL seeks to employ talented, Self-motivated and qualified professional for the following position under the program office:
Reporting to the Project Manager – Mobile Sales, the Mobile Sales Coordinators will be responsible for increasing sales of Zamtel mobile products and services. Other responsibilities shall include;
- To Manage Distributors in the project area, ensuring distributors with the required capacity including new appointments,
- Drive customer acquisitions in the field to meet the targets
- Provide training on any new products and services and resolution of conflict amongst distributors through distributor meeting
- Effective dealer recruitment & management of route plans in all newly installed site areas.
- Servicing the needs of our existing customers
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
Qualifications & Experience: Minimum of Diploma in Sales / Marketing/ IT or any Business related field. Degree an added advantage. Minimum of 2 years’ sales and marketing experience in a fast moving consumer goods/Telecoms industry.
Mode of Application
Candidates are required to visit www.zamtel.zm for the detailed job description and specification applicable to each job.
Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically to [email protected] following the steps below:
- Subject should bear the Position being applied for as it appears above
- Save your Cover letter and CV as one word document using the following format: Full Names _ Job Title e.g: Banda Matimba _ Project Director
Only candidates meeting the specified criteria need apply.
- Hard copy applications will not be accepted
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing date: 11th January, 2018