Mooto Holdings Ltd
- Undertake all construction works from block work to plumbing, electricity and many more.
- Inspect sites regularly to identify problems and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare weekly maintenance schedules and allocate work as per forecasted workloads.
- Employ, supervise and train workers.
- Coordinate daily cleaning and maintenance activities.
- Oversee all repairs and ensure that work is completed on time.
- Maintain all inventory and equipment, and ensure proper storage.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations and practices on site.
- Conduct preventative maintenance work.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Establish strategies to meet workload demands on time
Qualifications and Skills
- Grade 12 certificate will be an added advantage
- Qualification in construction and maintenance will be an added advantage
- Experience in construction and maintenance will be an added advantage
- Block work, plastering and flooring knowledge
- Roofing and ceiling knowledge
- Plumbing knowledge
- Electricity and wiring knowledge
Deadline for application is 24th March 2023.
Follow the link below to submit your application on the Mooto Holdings Ltd Job Portal.
To apply for this job please visit mootoholdings.com.