The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Creates and executes detailed test scripts, test plans and test cases;
- Works closely with Application Engineers to create test specifications;
- Reviews and analyzes user requirements specifications;
- Assists in the identification, evaluation and implementation of vendor-supplied package releases;
- Assists in confirming the functionality as well as the compatibility with existing product features;
- Ability to tackle problems that require extensive data gathering, investigation, review and analysis;
- Participates in brainstorm and design sessions with the intent of writing and completing test scripts for use by any system tester or QA staff member;
- Ability to completely and concisely write all necessary project documents required to complete project audits;
- Reads, understands and interprets complex business and technical designs.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in information Technology or related discipline;
- Experience analyzing and reporting data to identify issues, trends or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions;
- Strong communication skills, ability to interpret business rules and technical design;
- Ability to analyze a situation and isolate root causes;
- Proficient In Microsoft office products (particularly project, visio, word and excel);
- Technical skills can be trained.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.