The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Conducts all talent acquisition processes to ensure the recruitment of the right talent and support in on-boarding;
- Implements people plan and agenda in line with the companywide HR strategy;
- Provides support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leave and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise;
- Gathers and analyzes data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates;
- Management of informal and formal disciplinary and grievance procedures and provides line support for disciplinary processes;
- Gives required support in the employee separation and off boarding process;
- Implements various HR services across the HR employee life cycle such as employee engagement action planning, talent management, performance management, and learning & needs analysis;
- Coordinates HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented and high performing superior workforce;
- Provides support in facilitating restructuring projects and ensuring compliance with organization design and change management methodologies;
- Supports the learning and organization development team and departments in preparation of job profiles, sufficiently prepared to enable effective job design and job evaluations; and
- Works with HR Senior Managers and Group to give support to the Business such as Talent Management, Performance Management, Compensation and Benefits, Diversity and Inclusion programmes, Reward and Recognition programmes, union engagements and Industrial Relations.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology; or any relevant field;
- Minimum of 2- 4 years’ experience as an HR generalist;
- Experience working in an area other than HR is an added advantage;
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management (ZIHRM).
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.