To mitigate FinTech operational risks through reconciliations, analysis, reporting (financial, operational, products & services etc.) and validation in line with identified business risks within MTN Zambia FinTech/Mobile Money in accordance to regulatory guidelines, industry best practice and Zambian AML/CFT rules and laws.
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Daily custody account reconciliations of NFS transactions, interest accounts and any MTN pre-funded accounts held with partners and exception reporting;
- Reconciles system balances pre and post implementation of any major updates, changes etc. on the ECW system;
- Monitors minimum capital requirements within regulatory thresholds and monitoring of operational finance risk in mobile money, and reporting of progress and actions required to maintain plans on course;
- Identifies, assesses and reports business risks through mobile money transactions in MTN Zambia, in collaboration with the departmental Risk Champion;
- Executes appropriate operational risk frameworks thus supporting processes such as KYC, fraud prevention procedures and policies in place and proactively tracks control gaps;
- Ensures products and services are configured according to product specification, and that system configurations post launch are as specified in product description and report periodically on tests performed;
- Tests configuration of the transaction rules on MoMo platform (e.g. reversals, float allocation, prefunding, etc.) and report periodically on tests performed;
- Tests business rules and configurations of account profiles (subscribers, merchants, agents) on MoMo platform periodically for limits, fees, transaction bands, vouchers, etc. and report periodically on tests performed.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- First Degree, ACCA, IT, Commerce, an AML/CFT certification will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of three years’ experience of auditing/risk management within an internationally recognized practice/firm or Banking environment;
- Knowledge in Auditing and Risk Management, IT, AML and financial crime and associated risk types;
- Financial analysis and interpretation of data.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.