MTN (Zambia) Limited
- Coordinates the Business Intelligence partners and third-party application vendors to provide support to the various Reporting system nodes to ensure 99% service availability;
- Monitors performance indicators for all financial and customer segment services to ensure there is no revenue loss to the business as this is a high-risk position;
- Identifies new reporting trends on the world market and puts up proposals for their implementation if applicable and are in line with MTN Zambia and MTN Group goals in conjunction with the entire Business;
- Prepares network performance reports for MTN group and MTN Zambia EXCO;
- Ensures compliance of internal Service Level Agreements (SLAs) between the Reporting sections and business departments;
- Ensures adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure there are no revenue losses;
- Evaluates; installs; configures and deploys new applications; systems software; products and / or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise;
- Ensures that applications meet business requirements and systems goals; fulfil end user requirements and identifies and resolves system issues;
- Collaborates with analysts; designers and system owners in the testing of new software programs and applications;
- Analyzes documentation and technical specifications of any new applications under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionalities;
- Ensures that any new software integration into company systems meet functional requirements; system compliance and interface specifications;
- Manages the Designs; developments and installations of application enhancements and upgrades;
- Coordinates company’s software suppliers for prompt rectification of any problems or emergencies;
- Cross functionally manages Reporting activities with the rest of the Business to ensure Quick product rollout as well as reduced complaints.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- A Degree in IT/Software Engineering;
- SQL knowledge is a must;
- 2 years IT experience (Reporting and Big Data would be an advantage);
- Experience in Telecommunication added advantage;
- 2 years’ experience in supervising others;
- Knowledge of Shel scripting, basic Unix administration, vendor coordination and Data Mining techniques;
- Member of the Information and Communications Technology Association of Zambia (ICTAZ).
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 6th August 2022.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.