MTN (Zambia) Limited
- Identifies new sales opportunities and focuses the sales efforts to capitalize on such opportunities;
- Optimizes sales and penetration into key corporate accounts within the regions;
- Ensures that MTN Key Account principles are appropriately applied for acquisition and retention strategies;
- Conducts customer needs analysis including Account analysis, usage patterns, optimisations and industry activity, develops and implements various strategies to ensure customer satisfaction levels and optimum revenue levels are achieved;
- Develops customer calling cycles that will enable both effectiveness and efficiency of selling activities;
- Locates all prospective customers on the territory by effectively planning the sequence & nature of calls, making appointments for interviews and visits around which to build the day’s activities;
- Acquires and maintains complete knowledge concerning the company’s range of products and services and applies that knowledge in relation to customer’s requirements and problems;
- Provides liaison with the relevant departments of the firm to ensure consistent quality services to corporate clients;
- Interacts with Solutions Consultants and Marketing to acquire up to date information concerning technological advances in the industry which impacts customer expectations and product innovations;
- Maintains up to date literature on MTN products, sales aids and price lists to ensure effective selling.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- A professional diploma in Business/Marketing or equivalent;
- 2 years’ experience in a marketing or customer care environment;
- Experience in Telecoms is an added advantage;
- Skills, competences and personal traits in analytics, assertiveness, agility, honesty, focusing, passionate, empathy, persistence, and creativeness;
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 28th July 2022. Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.