MTN (Zambia) Limited
- Manages the Service Centre, providing customer centric, cost–effective service in order to increase the overall sales performance of MTN Zambia;
- Translates unit business plan into annual Service Centre plan, ensuring that the teams have the required product stocks, information and resources required to achieve Service Centre objectives;
- Ensures the MTNZ policies, processes and procedures are well disseminated amongst Service Centre staff to facilitate effective customer service;
- Ensures that brand corporate identity, retail visual identity and merchandising standards are maintained within the Service Centre;
- Manages the Service Centre team towards objectives set, ensuring that the teams comply with policies, processes and procedures, and meet customer service and performance standards;
- Manages the resolution of escalated queries and complaints, ensuring that these are resolved within service level standards;
- Conducts reconciliation of stocks and cash at the Service Centre according to policy and procedures;
- Ensures that cash is banked on a daily basis as per policy and procedure;
- Liaises with other departments to facilitate adequate service provision within the Service Centre.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Professional Diploma in Sales/Marketing/Business or equivalent;
- 3 years Sales experience;
- Administration and Operational Management experience;
- Telecommunications experience added advantage.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 9th September 2022.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.