MTN (Zambia) Limited
- Responds to walk in customer needs and problems relating to sim cards or phones or any other service complaint;
- Provides features on the sim cards;
- Deactivates/reactivates stolen or recovered sim cards;
- Provides, creates and maintains numbers for prepaid walk in customers;
- Replaces/ maintains numbers for prepaid walk in customers;
- Acquires and maintains complete knowledge concerning the company’s range of products and services and applies that knowledge in relation to customer’s requirements and problems;
- Maintains up to date literature on MTN products, sales, aids and price list;
- Stays abreast of developments in areas of expertise.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or equivalent;
- Understanding of various converging technologies;
- Understanding of various corporate requirements;
- Computer literacy.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 9th September 2022.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit mtnzambia.zohorecruit.com.