MTN (Zambia) Limited
- Provides support to sales teams through understanding and translating customer needs into innovative enterprise business solutions;
- Provides input into departmental business planning, identifying opportunities for product innovation and growth in alignment with operation target and overall business strategies;
- Conducts research and benchmark corporate data and fixed products and services on the local and international markets, considering evolution trends, evolving corporate client needs, specific client requests, local conditions, and competitor activities among others;
- Conceptualises new enterprise business solutions for corporate clients, and liaise with Networks, IT and Marketing for technical and commercial evaluation and development, and provides project management leadership for product developments;
- Leads pre-sales meetings, presents solutions to customers and coordinates initial training and communication to manage expectations and provides support during and after implementation and reports on product performance and usage and makes recommendations for improvements;
- Maintains configuration management and applications in IS in support of product/service delivery;
- Provides technical training and information to sales teams to enable them sell effectively;
- Participates in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows and telemarketing events and provides advise within the team regarding developments in the market, internal technical capability and solutions available;
- Analyses new technology trends and innovations as well as key internal and external performance indicators;
- Prepares weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports in agreed formats in a timely manner.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a supervisory position in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods technical environment;
- Experience in Telecommunications, added advantage;
- Training in ICT, Customer Relationship Management and Financial Modelling, added advantage;
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 28th July 2022. Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.