MTN (Zambia) Limited
- Contributes to the development of the departmental business plan, proving information useful for Service Centre footprint planning;
- Translates departmental business plan into annual Service Centre plan, ensuring that Service Centres have the required staff, resources and information required to achieve their sales and other business objectives;
- Identifies systemic problems and engages with other departments to ensure that Service Centres consistently meet service level standards;
- Manages operational budget according to priorities in the business plan;
- Ensures MTNZ policies, processes and procedures are well disseminated amongst Service Centres to facilitate effective customer service;
- Develops service level standards for Service Centre operations and monitors the performance of each Service Centre against these standards. Conducts spot quality checks to proactively highlight and address gaps in service delivery;
- Liaises with Marketing to ensure that Service Centre structure conforms to corporate identity and engages with Service Centre Controllers to ensure that brand corporate identity, retail visual identity and merchandising standards are maintained within Service Centres;
- Liaises with Commercial Financial Control for the preparation of monthly Service Centre inventory, cash and debtors reconciliations;
- Liaises with Procurement to facilitate purchases of all Service Centre requirements;
- Provides forecast of stock requirements for Service Centres, and manages their delivery within the Service Centre system;
- Prepares and submits weekly and monthly performance reports on a timely basis;
- Effectively manages the development of direct reports, effectively linking performance management, learning & development, talent management and the MTNZ Employee Value Proposition to achieve optimum performance;
- Conflict management.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- A degree in Sales/Marketing/Business;
- 5 years Sales experience in a managerial role in a Fast Moving Consumer Goods;
- 3 Experience in Telecommunications, added advantage;
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 27th July 2022. Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.