- Ensures OLA/SLA adherence by Managed Service Partners;
- Ensures that operational delivery targets of the Mobile Money technology stack are met;
- Ensures availability and reliability of systems;
- Develops solutions to support the Business strategy;
- Supports delivery of projects in line with SDLC process;
- Participates in the selection of suitable technologies and negotiate/manage contracts with suppliers accordingly;
- Interfaces between Business and Vendor Support teams;
- Interfaces with Group Technology teams;
- Supports partners integrating into Fintech API’s.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field;
- 2 years’ experience in application development (coding), system administration or BI/Data mining roles and 1 year Team Lead level experience;
- Demonstratable Linux Operating System Skills (Bash);
- Demonstratable Coding/Application skills (Java, C#, Python etc.);
- Working knowledge of Software architecture;
- Demonstratable SQL/NoSQL Database skills.
- Experience in application development (Web, Mobile and/or Back end)
- Experience integrating into and/or building REST or SOAP API’s.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.