- Provides input to Group RAFM Shared Services Hub (SSH) strategy aligned with the overall MTN Fraud strategy;
- Provides input to new fraud control design required for operational implementation taking into account time and quality needs are understood;
- Provides input to planning the SSH execution of the operational framework, ensuring budget, time and capacity considerations are balanced with stakeholder and customer needs;
- Supports the Shared Service infrastructure to ensure existing and future operations needs are met;
- Undertakes the local Fraud control performance, ensuring: timely receipt of data, validation of the accuracy and completeness of data from all source system;
- Controls execution per the agreed schedule;
- Analysis of control results to identify exceptions;
- Conducts root cause analysis to identify issues and incidents;
- Manages suppliers, customers and stakeholders in the performance of operational controls to ensure service levels are achieved and managed;
- Supports incident management processes for responsible operations, including escalation management, issues review and approval of SSH raised incident reports, analysis, confirming the nature and impact of the incident;
- Logs the local control issues in the prescribed manner, format and system;
- Quantifies of the leakage risk relating to the incidents identified;
- Manages the incident resolution workflow, ensuring local operations have taken responsibility for resolution and ensures service levels have been met;
- Escalates and communicates the impact issues to Group and local management and executives;
- Provides ongoing support of internal improvement roadmap to ensure a cycle of review and improvement exists within the team;
- Supports control gap closure, control quality and risk reduction improvement delivery;
- Reports improvement results and residual risk levels;
- Assists Fraud Management with investigations where required;
- Supports the education of internal customers on the role of Revenue Assurance (RA) – through the RA Governance forums.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- University Undergraduate Degree – Bachelor of Science in Accounting;
- CISA/CISM/CRISC qualification advantageous;
- At least 1 year experience in a complex, technology-oriented industry, data analytics, working knowledge with internal control and governance systems and environments is essential;
- A good appreciation of telecommunications technology.
Kindly indicate your expected salary in the application letter
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.