- Delivers products and services using the MTN Demand Management methodology, learning and iterating frequently;
- Leads the collaborative, dynamic planning process;
- Ensures deliveries are properly sequenced based on business priority, dependencies, and team capacity;
- Responsible for the formulation, maintenance and implementation of communication and release/deployment plans for all product releases;
- Analyzes business requests to determine the best approach to creating successful resolution delivery solutions/projects effectively and efficiently;
- Performs business and functional analysis activities (e.g. documenting functional requirements) for projects as required;
- Oversees a delivery portfolio that addresses business and technical needs, achieving ‘On Time’ and ‘On Budget’ targets and customer scope and quality targets;
- Works with the Product Management function of the business to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories and requirements;
- Ensures that standards and best practices are published, maintained, and enforced;
- Ensures that all customer expectations have been met through delivery of products and services;
- Manages respective disciplines throughout the life cycle; identifies areas for improvements, simplification, and rationalization; ensures applications are maintained and serviced;
- Monitors Demand Management delivery performance metrics, measures, and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to ensure quality and operational efficiency and effectiveness;
- Monitors performance domain Service Level Agreement’s (SLAs), and inputs into / participates in service reviews with the business;
- Articulates IT services and ensures services meet client needs and value expectations, while educating the rest of the IT team on client needs
- Analyzes business problems and key issues and develops strategic business analytic implementation plans (‘road map’).
- BSc Degree in IT/Software Engineering or related discipline;
- ITIL Certification, Certification in Project Management (PMP, CAPM, PRINCE2) will be an added advantage;
- 5+ years’ experience in customer-facing positions and IT experience with a variety of technologies supporting the full software development life cycle, including analysis, design, development, installation, support and modification;
- A strong knowledge and background of the QA/Testing domain;
- Must have the ability to manage competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills along with a track record of successfully working as part of a team that organizes, plans, and executes large-scale projects from concept to implementation;
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.