The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Drives the effective implementation of MTN Zambia’s Residential segment value propositions focusing on promotions; GTM; customer experience design, ensuring maximum market penetration, growth and profitability;
- Provides the necessary briefs (pricing, brand, retail, CVM, training, terms and conditions, etc) within the timelines stipulated per project;
- Ensures that local business requirements for key High Customer Value Management (CVM) are defined, including campaign management and measurement systems;
- Works inter-functionally to define the MTN Zambia’s Home segment promotions (focused, insights based end-to-end) and collaborates within the function in bringing these value propositions to market;
- Drives and manages the implementation of MTN Zambia‘s Home segment customer promotions, ensuring alignment to MTN Zambia’s overall Customer Value Proposition and MTN Group strategy;
- Proposes market research areas aimed at acquiring intelligence on the preferences and behavioural patterns of the country’s High Value segment, which needs to be achieved in close collaboration with business intelligence;
- Implements models and metrics at MTN Zambia – including, but not limited to Net Promoter Score, micro-segmentation, chum, closed loop feedback and must win battles;
- Ensures that the blueprint for enablers to customer experience framework are suited to the High Value Segment at MTN Zambia – including, but not limited to, real time customer management technologies, and network performance;
- Benchmarks and monitors, in conjunction with Finance and other related departments, the local Home customer economics (costs to serve) and business cases to ensure optimal return on investment of activities.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Degree in any relevant discipline;
- Experience in designing customer value propositions with a focus on promotions and driving the implementation of the GTM at an operational level is advantageous;
- Experience in continuous improvement through the implementation of best practices.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.