The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Works in Collaboration with the Banktech Manager and other members of the products, operations and sales teams, developing a compelling catalog of increasing the number of In and outbound remittance corridors, expanding the remittance and banking related services value proposition;
- Ensures that all remittance services are adequately tested and conform with user requirements;
- Performs regular in market trade visits to gather feedback on user experience of the services and provide feedback to management to aid in service improvement;
- Monitors and report product performance at a granular level and put in place interventions and promotions to stimulate product update and general revenue performance;
- Supports partners during technical onboarding processes;
- Supports Technical Teams in understanding business requirements;
- Assisting in formulating Product Roadmap for assigned services;
- Monitors customer journeys and identifies opportunities for process streamlining and improvement;
- Implements of product strategies in line with the group expectations to ensure consistency with group guidelines;
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and internal guidelines for product and service launches;
- Supports in billing and revenue assurance for all products within portfolio;
- Ensures consistent growth in active subscribers and revenue.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Degree in Marketing or other Business-Related field;
- 2 years’ experience of operating in a fintech or working with international remittances, product development and go to market, or customer value management an added advantage.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.