- Monitors and maintains processes and procedures for measuring the impact of learning and development activities;
- Reviews MTN Zambia strategic and annual plans, performance appraisal results and Individual Development Plans (IDPs) and organizational structures;
- Provides support to the business in the preparation of talent profiles and development plans;
- Develops and manages MTN Zambia talent management processes and procedures for all staff Develops and manages MTN Zambia succession planning programmes;
- Provides support to line managers for the implementation of the Integrated Performance Framework activities;
- Facilitates restructuring projects and ensures compliance with organization design and change management methodologies;
- Liaises with departments for the preparation of job profiles and job evaluations according to Group standards;
- Manages MTN Zambia’s employee engagement programmes. Manages MTN Zambia Diversity and Inclusion programmes. Manages the MTN Zambia Wellness, Reward and Recognition Programmes.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology; or any relevant fields;
- A Masters degree is an added advantage;
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in HR;
- Experience in Learning and Talent Development, Talent Management, Performance Management, Organisation Design, Employee Engagement and Change Management Programmes;
- Associate or Full Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management (ZIHRM).Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.