- Translate Strategic, Tactical and Operational objectives of MTNZ business units to Service Level Agreements/IS deliverables
- Development activities. Create the talent development strategy for the organization.
- Relate with Business units to ascertain performance levels of IS Services from a Customer and Users perspective.
- Drafting and negotiating SLA with Vendors that underpin our commitment to Business
- Maintain IS Service Catalogue
- Sensitivity in information dissemination
- Initiate and maintain customer engagement forums
- Gather business requirements and translate to IS deliverables based on MTNZ business plan.
- Negotiate and agree on OLA with other supporting business units
- Drive the implementation of vendor contracts to support IS objectives
- Facilitate monitoring and reporting of IS Service Levels achievements
- Coordination of activities to ensure harmonious customer centric environment
- Facilitate forums that will engender closer work relationship between IS and business units
- Drives IS Service Improvement initiatives
- Manage and report on vendor performance
- Bsc Computer Science or an IT equivalent degree
- Foundation Certificate in ITIL – IT Service Management
- Practitioner in ITIL Service Level Management will be an added advantage
- 4 years IT Service support and Delivery Experience, of which 2 years’ will be Service Level Management Experience and 2 years IT support experience.
- Customer Management experience – ability to manage customer’s expectations
- Demonstrate productivity, initiative, professionalism, customer service attitude, attention to detail and quality, ability to multitask, team focus, strong interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep understanding and experience with IS technical systems including applications, servers, networking components, backups, disaster recovery, as appropriate.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.