- Prepares and analyses management reports and business performance and conducts a general financial analysis of the finance reports obtained from various departments;
- Provides input regarding the impact of MTN Finance related financial decisions made across the business;
- Contributes towards long-term forecasts and predictions (2-5 years);
- Analyses trends and highlight areas of the business that may be developed further;
- Translates targets and strategies into operational plans, ensuring alignment of these to business strategy, executing thereof and implementing corrective actions where necessary;
- Analyses and Tracks other Business KPIs against targets and industry including Network KPIs, IT KPIs, and Business Financial and Non-Financial KPIs etc.;
- Fulfils a specialist role for ad hoc projects where required, giving specialist input, making recommendations, identifying areas of risk and non-compliance, and making recommendations as appropriate;
- Prepares Monthly Report Management Pack commentary;
- Analyses/Monitors company’s financial position on a monthly basis against targets by monitoring profitability and Cash flow position;
- Provides financial input to determine the viability of new projects/products.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Fully qualified in BA Finance & Accounting/ACCA/CIMA;
- Minimum of 3 years financial analysis experience with 2 years experience in a large organization;
- Telecommunications experience will be an added advantage;
- Good knowledge of IFRS, basic knowledge of VAT and Tax principles;
- Good understanding of budgeting procedures and principles;
- A high technical knowledge of financial reporting
- Member of ZICA/ACCA/CIMA
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted