MUKUBA PENSION TRUST
Mukuba Pension Trust wishes to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced person to be based in Kitwe to fill the following position:
To review, asses and monitor the Trust’s systems, procedures and practices to ensure conformity to regulations, standards and good corporate governance requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops a robust audit program ensuring that all high risk areas are adequately captured and prioritized.
- Compiles comprehensive audit reports citing weakness and lapses in the control systems to enable Management and the Board to institute remedial action to tighten security.
- Highlight incidents of misappropriations, fraud and other unscrupulous acts detected during the audit for Management and Board’s attention.
- To ensure adherence to all the Trust polices and regulatory standards which have been set in key function.
- To sit on the Tender and Suppliers’ Committee to witness the opening of bids to ensure transparency.
- Ensure that the risk register is updated in line with the regulatory requirements
Qualifications and Experience
(a) Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ with credit or better in Mathematics and English
(b) Degree in Accounting or Finance/ ZICA/ ACCA/CIMA
(c) Member of ZICA
(d) Good knowledge on Sage Pastel and Excel
(e) 5 years experience in a similar position
(f) Personal attributes should include integrity and reliability; must be astute, versatile, self-driven and well-motivated.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and any form of solicitation will result into automatic disqualification.
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications must send their curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates including current contact telephone numbers and three (03) traceable references to the address below by 31st October 2020.
Head Human Resource and Administration
Mukuba Pension Trust
P.O. Box 23570