Mulonga Water Supply & Sanitation Company Limited
MULONGA WATER SUPPLY & SANITATION COMPANY LTD
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Ltd is a dynamic and vibrant Company providing water and sanitation services in the Municipalities of Chingola, Mufulira and Chililabombwe. At Mulonga, all employees play a crucial role in moving the company “towards purified excellence”. Thus Mulonga acknowledges the importance of having a team that will actualize its objectives and ultimately transform Mulonga into “the most admired utility in Africa”. To ensure this is achieved, Mulonga commits to attract and retain the best employees through a systematic talent management process.
Applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates to join the team in the positions Office Assistant/Cleaner.
To clean and secure offices and collect and distribute/deliver mail from Post Office/Registry to designated offices and other institutions
Summary of Main Accountabilities
- Cleans offices, kitchen, toilets, verandas, corridors and office surroundings every day by sweeping, mopping, dusting etc
- Collects and delivers mail, newspapers and circulates files, memoranda, within the offices to facilitate Company operations
- Posts, collects mail from the post office and delivers mail as required
- Maintains incoming and outgoing mail registers
- Undertakes timely photocopying, duplicating, binding and shredding of documents to facilitate smooth operations of the Company
- Secures and ensures confidentiality of Company information
- Attends to customers and customer queries as and when assigned and does this promptly and courteously.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- At least 1 year experience
- People skills
- Critical observation
- Positive and patient
- Physical health
If you have the necessary competences/qualifications we are looking for, please submit your application together with a comprehensive C.V. as one document including your contact telephone number and certified copies of your certificates and names of three referees to [email protected] not later than 9th February 2024.
Please use your name & position being applied for in the Subject.
Only short listed candidates will be communicated to. Female candidates are especially encouraged to apply.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director Human Resources and Administration
Mulonga Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited
Musonko House, Kabundi Road
P O Box 11712
“Mulonga – “Towards Purified Excellence”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org