CLASSIQUE SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT (CSE)
Classique Sounds Entertainment (CSE) was founded by a group of talented Entertainment-visioned individuals during the first Quarter of 2017. Their main purpose is to provide and give every event venture that special feeling through our wide range of Quality Sound Equipment, Stage facilities and Well experienced Mavericks on the deck (Disc Jokey). Our experienced Sound Technicians will cover you and ensure your event is treated with the right & Quality sound balance.
CSE- N0.1 Pioneer of Quality Sound & Entertainment
CSE is looking for experienced and well qualified individuals to assume the following Temporal positions for a 1 year project with 4 months periodical contracts highly dependent on meeting set Targets.
- Reporting to the Manager/CEO
- In charge of all Event Marketing, Branding & Advertisement
- Conduct extensive Market Research and gather quotations from various companies
- Create a Marketing Strategy for Events and work hand in hand with the Marketing Assistant
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager
- Assist in any Marketing activities as instructed by the Supervisor
Public Relations Assistant
- Reporting to the Operations and PR Manager
- Assist in any PR activities as Instructed by the Supervisor
Assistant Sales Executive
- Reporting to the Senior Sales Executive
- Assist in Sales and Sponsorship deal finalization
- Diploma in any Marketing, Public Relations, Sales field
- Experience in Event management
- Result-oriented and Hardworking
No hand written applications will be accepted
Application window closes- 2nd October 2017.