Mumbwa Child Development Agency (MCDA)
Mumbwa Child Development Agency (MCDA) is a duly registered non-governmental organisation operating in the Mumbwa and Shibuyunji districts of the Central province of Zambia. MCDA has been in operation as a ChildFund Zambia agency since 2005. The organization seeks to provide support to the deprived, excluded and vulnerable children, youth and women with a focus on health; education; child protection; livelihood; advocacy; and gender.
The organization is seeking an outstanding, result oriented self-motivated and versatile institution of high integrity with the appropriate qualifications and experience to help the organization review and develop its operational policies which include the Human resource manual, Finance Manual, Procurement Policy, Transport Policy, IT Policy and Code of Business Ethics.
SCOPE OF WORK
The consultant will be expected to:
- Submit a Technical & Financial Proposal
- Work with the organization to review the already existing policies
- Align and update the current policies to current and marketable standards
- Orient staff on the new and approved document
- Provide ongoing mentorship to the organization during the utilization of these policies
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation/ Business name registration with PACRA
- Copy of VAT Certificate/ TPIN Certificate
- Valid and Current Tax Clearance Certificate
- Company Profiles with traceable references and if possible list of products and services offered.
- Certification, licensing and any other trading documents relevant to the firm’s operations
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All the applications should be sent to [email protected] and copied to [email protected]
- For further queries, you can contact the Administrative officer, Mumbwa Child Development Agency, Plot No. 502 Low-Density Area or call +260770866826
- MCDA shall undertake the preliminary evaluation and only successful firms will be contacted.