Nakangea Construction Ltd
Excellence is our goal
Nakangea Construction Limited is a civil works company that is wholly Zambian owned. The company is registered with NCC in Categories R grade 1, B grade 3 and C grade 4. The company is looking for a suitably qualified individual to fill the position of FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
The incumbent will be responsible for providing financial guidance and support to management. He/She will be responsible for the smooth and efficient functioning of the organisation’s operational systems, as well as ensure that overall organisational processes are efficient and effective.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a Degree in Accounting, ACCA or similar. A Master’s degree in Business administration will be an added advantage;
- At least 8 years practical experience in a similar position;
- At least 3 years practical experience in Construction or a similar industry will be an added advantage;
- Must have considerable knowledge of basic accounting principles and
- Excellent knowledge of statutory requirements;
- Must be proficient in at least 2 or more accounting packages, excel and
- Must be flexible and able to work well in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to motivate, coach and mentor team members.
Deadline for applications is Tuesday 19th January 2020. CVs and cover letters must be sent to [email protected] Applications must be clearly referenced as “Finance and Administration Manager”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org