Excellence is our goal
Nakangea construction Limited is a civil works company registered with NCC in Categories R Grade 1, B grade 4 and C grade 4. The company is looking for a Contract Manager to manage a road project for the periodic maintenance of 325km roads in Luapula Province. The Incumbent shall be responsible for all contract management, planning, scheduling, Site organisation,Quality assurance and other related duties from conception to completion.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Highway Engineering;
- Registered Member of EIZ and registered to practice by ERB ( Engineers Registration Board);
- At least 10 years Experience in road construction;
- Not less than 5 years experience in managing a road project of a similar nature;
- Specialist Knowledge/ Multidiscipline engineering knowledge;
- Must demonstrate Knowledge in civil engineering principles, practices, methods, environmental regulations, workplace safety and personnel management.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in the organisation;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent programme management skills and proven initiative;
- Must be flexible and able to work in fast paced environment. He/She must be competent in handling simultaneously occurring tasks;
- Must exhibit good leadership and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates should email their application letter and CV to [email protected] The email subject should be the job title. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.