NANGA FARMS LTD
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Maintains effective administration of employment contracts, Employee details, Housing allocation, Induction programmes, Employee benefits, Workman’s Compensation etc. in conformity with employment laws.
- Ensures effective implementation of Collective Agreement.
- Conducts regular consultation meetings with the Union.
- Arranges employee recruitment and selection for all vacancies in conjunction with line management.
- In conjunction with line managers identifies staff development needs and administers development programmes for selected employees.
- Ensures correct application of Company Procedures.
- Ensures effective service delivery by the Nanga Clinic.
- Manages the provision of effective security services.
- Identifies community needs for Corporate Social Responsibility expenditure and ensures effective project implementation.
- Formulates annual operational budget for Department.
- Ensures that the Company Safety, Health, Environment and Quality management system is correctly managed for Department.
- Submits routine weekly, monthly, and annual reports and ‘ad hoc’ report.
- Minimum of grade Twelve (12) school certificate.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum of three (5) years’ work experience in a related field is an added advantage
- Knowledge in Safety Health Environment Risk & Quality (SHERQ)
- Communication skills.
- Planning and Organisational Skills.
- Interpersonal Skills – ability to interact with all levels of management.
Should you be interested in applying for this role, please submit you’re detailed CV, copies of relevant qualifications, registrations, and ID/Passport for the attention of HR Officer: Nanga email [email protected] clearly stating the position applied for in the subject line.
Applicants may be required to complete pre-employment checks (qualification, credit, security, background, and medical assessments) as part of the recruitment process where applicable.
Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks after closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Should be 18 years and above.