Nanga Farms Ltd
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Responsible for daily labor supervision.
- Records the attendance of employees in the register.
- Ensures discipline in the section.
- Ensure that SHERQ standards are implemented within the section.
- Executes weekly planned activities.
- Maintaining elevated labour productivity by assigning tasks based on secure work procedures.
- Any other work as assigned from time to time by the farm manager.
- Minimum of grade Twelve (12) school certificate with 5 credits in Mathematics, Science, Agricultural Science, Biology, and any other subjects.
- Diploma in General Agriculture
- Minimum of one (1) year work experience in a related field is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Safety Health Environment Risk & Quality (SHERQ)
- Should be 18 years and above.