Nash Holdings LTD
We are looking for a young and vibrant individual to fill the position of Sales Executive. This position is based at our factory in 13 miles, Lusaka.
Duties and Responsibilities
Ø Planning and organizing daily work schedule
- Present, promote and sell Yatu products to existing and prospective customers.
- Service existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establish new accounts.
- Carry out cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Create, develop and maintain positive relationships with customers.
- Reach out to customer leads/ referrals.
- Coming up with resolutions of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Assisting with administrative duties where necessary.
- Assisting with day to day office activities where there is little or no activity in the sales department.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the market’s potential in order to grow the business.
- Track sales and generate status reports.
- Give management feedback by reporting on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Be up to date with best practices and promotional trends.
- Come up with initiatives and creative ways of improving sales.
- Follow up on merchandisers in supermarkets.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Full Grade 12 certificate
- At least a diploma in Sales and/or Marketing or any related field.
- Proficient in the Microsoft office package.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in sales in FMCG or the food industry.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Sound work ethic, consistent and excellent time keeper.
- Honest and trustworthy.
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements can send their CV, application letters and certificates to [email protected]