Website Nash Paints
NASH PAINTS ZAMBIA LIMITED
Nash Paints Zambia is a manufacturer of Automotive, Industrial, Wood and Decorative Paints. We manufacture a wide range of paints and have branches in Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Botswana. We have 6 branches in Zambia i.e. Lusaka (Kutwa, Garder, Panganani) and Copperbelt we have (Ndola, Kitwe, Chingola). We also supply tools and painting accessories for any type of painting.
FIELD SALES – LUSAKA (2 POSITIONS), KITWE (2 POSITIONS), SOLWEZI (2 POSITION).
The field Sales Associates will be responsible for Decorative Paints, Industrial Paints and Woodline Paints.
The required Skills for this role include;
- Comfortable with doing outbound messaging via Linkedin/Facebook to build relationships with investors/property managers/home owners/companies
- Provide excellent customer service, communication, organization and leadership skills
- Manage the sales flow for all outbound and inbound leads
- Must develop relationships with the customer base to ensure excellent customer relations (key account management)
- Track KPI’s through weekly performance reports
- Initiate lead generation programs
- Attend networking events and trade shows.
- Occasionally doorknocking for business development (if interested)
- Performing estimates for leads as they are generated
- Complete sales appointments following our proven sales process
- Follow up with all work not landed on the spot
- Perform field visits to ensure high quality work and customer satisfaction
- Complete necessary administrative paperwork and duties
- Attend weekly review meetings with General Manager and Sales Teams
- Communicate and report daily with management.
- Will need to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Provide excellent customer service, communication, organization and leadership skills.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in sales 2 to 3 years.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and public.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate and report daily with employees, customers, and owner.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to organize multiple projects, manage rapidly shifting priorities and produce tangible, measurable results.
- Must be responsive in communication with management, and punctual.
- Basic business math and good written and verbal communication skills to coordinate activities with all levels of management.
- Must have valid drivers’ license automatic or manual.
- Must be high energy, with sales ability, and the ability to handle rejection.
- Must be able to use a computer i.e. Microsoft Packages. CRM will be an advantage
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Good command of spoken English and other two local languages.
- Must posses’ excellent interpersonal skills otherwise know as PR.
- Must be self motivated and driven to attain set objectives.
- All sales agents must be of smart and confident character.
- Diploma/Certificate in Marketing and Sales or Business Administration is a must.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE IS 15TH MARCH 2023
Mode of Application:
Email; [email protected]
Hard Copies – All applications should have CV, cover letter and copies of qualifications.
Lusaka Kindly drop off at;
Copperbelt Kindly drop off at;