Website NASH PAINTS ZAMBIA
Nash Paints Zambia is a manufacturer of Automotive, Industrial,
NASH PAINTS ZAMBIA LIMITED
Nash Paints Zambia is a manufacturer of Automotive, Industrial, Wood and Decorative Paints. We manufacture a wide range of paints and have branches in Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Botswana. We have 9 branches in Zambia i.e. Lusaka (Kutwa, Garder, Panganani, Castle), Copperbelt we have (Ndola, Ndola-Masala, Kitwe, Chingola), and Solwezi. We also supply tools and painting accessories for any type of painting.
DISPATCH/WAREHOUSE CLERK – LUSAKA (1 POSITIONS)
The dispatch/warehouse clerk responsibilities include overseeing and providing work direction for the distribution of stock to and from the other branch. This role also facilitates moving products from our branches i.e. to and from any branch including HQ (Kutwa) and your branch a safe manner. You will also be responsible for making sure clients are given the correct stock.
- Performs daily start up meetings Toolbox which include safety topics and staffing assignments.
- Performs activity logs, bin cards and documents are accurate and submitted on time.
- Supports leadership in communicating goals and projections.
- Acts as main point of contact for any stock related items.
- Inventory Management – Stock taking, tracking of Batches, First Expiry First Out FEFO.
Requirements and Skills
- Able to stand and sit for long periods of time
- You will be responsible for receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with NASH company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations.
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all warehousing and stock management procedures
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security.
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport.
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
1. Grade 12 Certificate is a must.
2. Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
3. Hands on experience with stock will be an added advantage
4. Strong decision making and problem solving skills
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Diploma/Certificate will be an added advantage.
CLOSING DATE IS 28th NOVEMBER 2023
Mode of Application:
Lusaka Kindly drop off at;
Call or Whatsapp
Cell : 0967249323