Website NASH PAINTS ZAMBIA
Nash Paints Zambia is a manufacturer of Automotive, Industrial,
NASH PAINTS ZAMBIA LIMITED
Nash Paints Zambia is a manufacturer of Automotive, Industrial, Wood and Decorative Paints. We manufacture a wide range of paints and have branches in Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Botswana. We have 9 branches in Zambia i.e. Lusaka (Kutwa, Garder, Panganani, Castle), Copperbelt we have (Ndola, Ndola-Masala, Kitwe, Chingola), and Solwezi. We also supply tools and painting accessories for any type of painting.
TINTER – LUSAKA (1 POSITION)
The responsibilities of a Tinter at NASH include assisting customers with paint identification and matching the correct paint to the Vehicle, Sample or customer’s home. He/she assist customers in selecting the appropriate type of paint, such as water or oil-based, and colour tones. He/she apply various types of paints such as primers, sealers, and stains. The NASH paint Tinter will be prepping the work site for painting, which includes carrying out duties like sanding, patching, caulking, and cleaning.
- This individual must be reliable while meeting work schedule commitments.
- The Tinter should also be personable with customers while providing efficient service.
- They must be able to work with a team in order to meet job responsibilities, which may include stocking paint supplies, cleaning up after painting projects, and organizing displays.
- The Tinter must also practice proper safety procedures while working near other hazards.
- He/she needs to have the ability to follow instructions carefully.
- The ideal candidate for this job must also be able to work independently while managing their time well.
- Assist customers with paint identification and matching the correct paint to their needs
- Be able to apply various types of paints such as primers, sealers, and stains
- Take paint from the warehouse to the sales floor and restock supplies
- Conduct demonstrations in paint application
- Maintain the work flow by taking paint from the warehouse to the sales floor and restock supplies
- Meet job responsibilities such as stocking paint supplies, cleaning up after painting projects, and organizing displays
- Work with a team to meet job responsibilities such as stocking paint supplies, cleaning up after painting projects, and organizing displays
- Practice proper safety procedures while working hazards
- Provide customers with assistance in selecting the colour, saturation, sheen level and additives as necessary
- Assist customers by loading products into their vehicle as required
- Ensure that all product containers are closed promptly to avoid spillage or contamination from dirt or other contaminants
- Communicates with store personnel, monitor and test equipment for proper operation
- Perform additional duties as may be assigned by the manager.
- Duties includes tinting paints and coatings in containers. Job also includes assisting in making batches, filling, mixing, and other tasks as assigned.
Experience in manufacturing or production beneficial. Experience with in-store paint not necessary by will be an advantage.
Requirements and skills
1. Languages – English and local languages
2. Resident of local area.
3. Grade 12 Certificate.
4. Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives.
5. Excellent communication skills
6. Basic Knowledge of safety an added advantage
CLOSING DATE IS 28th NOVEMBER 2023
Mode of Application:
Kindly drop off your CV at Plot Number;
F/1108/159, Kutwa Road, Villa Elizabeth, Lusaka
Call or WhatsApp: 0967249323
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com