Website NASH PAINTS ZAMBIA
Nash Paints Zambia is a manufacturer of Automotive, Industrial,
NASH PAINTS ZAMBIA LIMITED
Nash Paints Zambia is a manufacturer of Automotive, Industrial, Wood and Decorative Paints. We manufacture a wide range of paints and have branches in Zambia, Zimbabwe, and Botswana. We have 9 branches in Zambia i.e. Lusaka (Kutwa, Garder, Panganani, Castle), Copperbelt we have (Ndola, Ndola-Masala, Kitwe, Chingola), and Solwezi. We also supply tools and painting accessories for any type of painting.
FIELD SALES – LUSAKA, NDOLA AND KITWE (4 POSITIONS)
The field Sales Associates will be responsible for Decorative Paints, Industrial Paints and Woodline Paints. The required Skills for this role include;
- Comfortable with doing outbound messaging via Linkedin/Facebook to build relationships with investors/property managers/home owners/companies
- Provide excellent customer service, communication, organization and leadership skills
- Manage the sales flow for all outbound and inbound leads
- Must develop relationships with the customer base to ensure excellent customer relations (key account management)
- Track KPI’s through weekly performance reports
- Initiate lead generation programs
- Attend networking events and trade shows.
- Occasionally door knocking for business development (if interested)
- Performing estimates for leads as they are generated
- Complete sales appointments following our proven sales process
- Follow up with all work not landed on the spot
- Perform field visits to ensure high quality work and customer satisfaction
- Complete necessary administrative paperwork and duties
- Attend weekly review meetings with General Manager and Sales Teams
- Communicate and report daily with management.
- Will need to work independently, as well as with a team.
- Provide excellent customer service, communication, organization and leadership skills.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Previous experience in sales 2 to 3 years.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees and public.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate and report daily with employees, customers, and owner.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to organize multiple projects, manage rapidly shifting priorities and produce tangible, measurable results.
- Must be responsive in communication with management, and punctual.
- Basic business math and good written and verbal communication skills to coordinate activities with all levels of management.
- Must have valid drivers’ license.
- Must be high energy, with sales ability, and the ability to handle rejection.
- Must be able to use a computer i.e. Microsoft Packages. CRM will be an advantage
- Grade 12 Certificate.
- Good command of spoken English and other two local languages.
- Must posses’ excellent interpersonal skills otherwise know as PR.
- Must be self motivated and driven to attain set objectives.
- All sales agents must be of smart and confident character.
- Certificate in Marketing and Sales or Business Administration is an added advantage.
- Must have a Clean Drivers License
CLOSING DATE IS 30th NOVEMBER 2023
Mode of Application:
Kindly drop off your CV at Plot Number;
F/1108/159, Kutwa Road, Villa Elizabeth, Lusaka
Kindly drop off your CV at 1053 Freetown Road, Kitwe.
Be ready for on spot preliminary interviews
Call or WhatsApp: 0967249323