National Breweries PLC
We are inviting applications to fill the following vacant position:
MANUFACTURING DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Reporting to the Engineering Executive, the successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Implement Brewery Plans / Strategies to Support the Manufacturing Way
- Implement Manufacturing Work Practices / Principles
- Provide Leadership for Ongoing Manufacturing Development Strategies
- Promote Knowledge Management Processes
- Apply Value Chain and Improvement Tools
- Evaluate Customer Requirements
- Conduct Appropriate Benchmarking
- Facilitate and Co-Ordinate Project Selection Process
- Ensure Integrity of The DMAIC Problem Solving Process
- Lead Projects
- Facilitate the SOP Learning Process
- Provide Manufacturing Support
- Ensure sound approaches to health and safety at all times – support requirements of a Quality system (e.g. ISO 9001), Food Safety systems (e.g. ISO 22000) and Environmental management system (e.g. ISO 14001).
- Monitor factors concerning environment, risk and sustainable development
- Relevant regional and divisional audits are conducted, and results communicated back to the appropriate individuals and forums
- Relevant reports and scoreboards are maintained and communicated to ensure progress, monitoring and for future learning
- Internal and external network capabilities are developed to ensure optimal availability and functionality.
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements and possess the following attributes.
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Minimum – BSc Natural Sciences (Chemistry, Biochemistry)/ Engineering. Ideal – BSc / Engineering Degree
- Training: Minimum – 2-3 months on the job training, Manway Academy Training. Ideal – 4-6 months on the job training, Manway Academy Training, Diploma in Brewing/ Packaging, Six Sigma.
- 1-2 years as a Supervisor
- Prior experience with ISO systems.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing way strategies and initiatives
- Good knowledge of production processes and technologies
- Familiarity with company data management systems
- Proven leadership skills
- Influencing ability with regards to sound work practices
- Attention to Detail
- Good inter personal skills
- Good computer literacy.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons should forward their applications and CV’s later than 14th December 2018 to;
The Human Resources Business Partner
National Breweries Plc
Sheki Sheki Road
PO Box 35135
Email address: [email protected]
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to & all attachments should be in a single PDF File. Kindly state the position in the subject line)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org