National College of Health Sciences
National College of Health Sciences (NACOHS) is a fast-growing Registered Nurse Training Institute run by a board of directors. Our college is located in Ndola and the school is registered with the Nurses and midwifery Council of Zambia (NMCZ). NACOHS is seeking for a highly motivated, results oriented and well qualified professional for the following vacancy.
Principal Tutor (1 position)
This is a senior administrative and teaching position
- The incumbent will take up the role of college manager and will be reporting to the college board of directors.
- The incumbent will be expected to hold and chair management meetings and give feedback to the board.
- The incumbent will be the key person in direct communication with the regulator.
- Will be responsible for ensuring good work ethics and abiding to work conditions by all members of staff
- Will be responsible for receiving and reporting staff grievances to the board.
- Will be responsible for managing college students’ academic affairs
- Will be expected to generate monthly institutional/ financial reports that will be shared with the Directors.
- Minimum of BSc Degree in Nursing from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of three years’ work experience in teaching and administration in a Nursing school.
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Sober character and self-motivated
- Knowledge of GNC rules and regulations
- Innovative and open to new ideas
- Computer skills (Excel, word and power point)
- Candidate must be registered with the General Nursing Council of Zambia
- Background of teaching methodology/other management qualifications will be an added advantage
- Must be good team player
- Preferably from copperbelt or willing to relocate to Ndola when offered the job
- Be proficient with English and reporting
- Be IT/computer literate good with power point.
How to Apply:
Send or bring in person your application with detailed CV and copies of relevant Certificates.
The Director Human Resource
National college of health sciences
P. O. Box 708013
Mushili Bonano, Ndola
Alternatively, Email to