National Technology Business Centre
The National Technology Business Centre (NTBC) is a Statutory Body under the Ministry of Technology and Science established by the Science and Technology Act No. 26 of 1997 and Statutory Instrument No. 136 of 1999, both of which are found in the National Science and Technology policy of 1996. NTBC is managed by a Board of Directors drawn from various sectors and industry. The Centre’s main objective is to ensure the promotion, marketing, and transfer of proven and sustainable technologies in Zambia in order to contribute to sustainable economic development.
NTBC is seeking to recruit a suitably qualified and experienced Zambian Citizen for the position of Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist.
NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT
Permanent and Pensionable.
To monitor and evaluate programmes and projects implementation in order to provide appropriate information for decision making.
- Coordinate formulation and review of M & E documents in order to provide a framework for effective programme and project implementation.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of programmes and projects in order to provide appropriate interventions.
- Facilitate the development of bankable proposals to ensure financial sustainability of National Technology Business Centre.
- Manage an M & E Repository to facilitate safe storage and retrieval of information; and
- Prepare and submit M & E Reports for Decision making.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade 12, with at least five credits, which must include Mathematics and English.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Economics, Statistics, Developmental Studies, or related field from recognized institutions.
- Master’s degree in any of the above-mentioned fields or Monitoring and Evaluation will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in a similar position.
Interested candidates should submit applications labelled Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist with detailed Curriculum Vitae of not more than 3 pages, including contact telephone numbers, names and addresses of Three (3) traceable referees, Two (2) of whom must professionally be known to the candidate and copies of Academic and Professional qualifications. All must be in PDF and submitted as a single document.
All applications must be addressed to:
National Technology Business Centre (NTBC)
8th Floor, New Government Complex, Nasser Road, Kamwala
P.O. Box 51310 RW
Electronic applications can be sent to [email protected]. The closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 22nd
Females are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.