Website NATKOS DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED
Suppliers of General Stationery, Office Equipment & Consumables
- Handle transactions for customers, including check cashing, deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, cashier’s checks, and opening and closing of accounts
- Identify customer needs.
- Provide information on new products and services.
- Direct customers to mobile money principle representatives as needed.
- Organize an efficient daily collection schedule with clients in the portfolio.
- Collect clients’ deposits, and transfer the money collected directly into clients’ accounts via the mobile money technical application on the phone.
- Ensure all cash transactions are done according to company procedures
- Expedite the resolutions of customer’s problems and complaints to maximize customer’s satisfaction
- Ensuring that the company procedures and laid down rues are followed
- Ensuring that monthly reports are submitted on the 5th of every month
- Ensuring that the working place is clean at all times
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
- Must have a grade 12 School certificate or equivalent
- Must have any tertiary qualifications in any field.
- Have good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Be computer literate.