Nava Energy Zambia Limited
Successful candidates will be given a contract of employment (probation) after completion of 1 year training period,
- Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma & Bachelor in Engineering (Electrical, Contral & Instrumentation, Mechanical & Operations) from a reputable learning institution and registered under the Engineering Institute of Zambia
- Zambian with NRC
- 2 to 3 years of work experience and conversant with Engineering principles and standards will be an added advantage.
Age below 30 years
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
CONTACT POSITIONS (Positions with which regular contact is required for discharging the responsibilities)
- Assigned mentor – Engineer as advised by Management
- Human Resource Office for HR-related matters
ROLE OF THE POSITION (Brief statement about the purpose of the position)
The position provides a one-year training opportunity – Both classroom and fieldwork. Successful candidates will be given a contract of employment (probation) after completion of the training period.
- Apply for all types of Engineering concepts during the training period as assigned by the trainers or mentors.
- Perform any other Engineering duties in relation to operations of TPP