Nava Energy Zambia Limited
Nava Energy Zambia Limited is located in Southern Province of Zambia namely Maamba under Sinazongwe District. It is 352 KM from Zambia’s capital city (Lusaka) along Livingstone Road, branching off at Batoka and is 88KM from Batoka Junction to Maamba.
It is a company that is engaged to Operate and Maintain the 300 MW (2X150 MW) COAL Fired Power Plant owned by Maamba Collieries Limited. NEZL is a subsidiary of Nava Ltd whose headquarters is in India.
NEZL positions itself as an employer of Choice by attracting, developing, retaining a diverse, well qualified and effective workforce with good and acceptable team spirit attitude.
Thus, the Office of Human Resources at NEZL is hereby advertising the following vacant position;
- Grade 12 certificate
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering.
- Zambian with NRC
- 3 to 5 years work experience with good knowledge in C&I.
- Age of 24 to 35 years
- Proficient in Ms. Word and Excel/Good report writing abilities and communication skills.
OTHER JOD DETAILS (C&I TECHNOLOGIST– MAAMBA)
(Positions with which regular contact is required for discharging the responsibilities)
- In-charge (Safety)
- Shift In-charge / Operators
- In-charge (Materials /Stores)
- Inter Departmental Co-ordination
Indigenous vendors to source the materials.
ROLE OF THE POSITION
(Brief statement about the purpose of the position)
- Maintenance of Unit#1&2 turbine & Auxiliaries, Unit#1&2 DCS, DM Plant, CW & ACW Pumps, IDCT, IWWTS, SWAS, Chemical Dosing System Firefighting System, Raw water System, Kariba Lake water Pumping System, AAQMS and CCTV.
- Preventive & predictive maintenance of equipment.
- Ensuring availability of equipment with desired operational efficiency.
- Breakdown analysis of equipment
- Ensuring availability of required spares
- Follow safe maintenance practices.
- Maintenance of equipment history cards
- Maintenance of instrument calibration records
- Providing input to prepare the Daily activity report/ weekly report/Monthly report
- SAP updating
- Working towards achieving KPI targets
- Conducting Tool-Box Talks
- Inspection of PPE/Tools
- Preparing /Updating SMPs and RADs
- Motivating and leading the maintenance technician
- Undergo trainings
- Ensuring training of technicians
- Ensuring good housekeeping.
SECONDARY / ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Training & developing of the down line staff.
- Fault analysis & trouble shooting of equipment. Avoid repetition of trips.
- Developing Indigenous vendors to source the materials.
Deadline: 30th September, 2023
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org