Website Nchitonet Dot Com Limited
Nchitonet Dot Com Company is recruiting for a client from the Banking and Financial Sector. We are looking for an Administrative officer who will work under the direction of the Project Officer and provide technical assistance to ensure that Project goals and objectives are achieved. This Officer will assist with planning, execution, coordination, implementation and monitoring of project activities
The Project Administration Officer must have vast experience in this field. Will assist with project management duties. They will oversee and performing administrative functions concerned with a project.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Managing budgets and expenditure
- Planning, organizing, coordinating and managing meetings
- Taking minutes
- Organizing venues
- Supporting implementation, tracking / monitoring , documentation and reporting of projects and its activities, including the development of lists, templates and tables in MS-Office to support the project
- Updating the project calendar
- Writing business letters, reports and meeting summaries
- Following procurement procedures with documentation
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Performing administrative duties
- Keeping update on compliance regulations
- Resolving issues related to the project
- Work with various contractors and service providers
Minimum Training and Experience:
- An undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Social Studies, Finance or a related field
- Excellent written and spoken English with good communications (oral and written) and presentation skills. Must be able to provide detailed reports for stakeholders and minutes from workshops and meetings. Additionally, to present the project personally and virtually.
- Excellent skills in MS-Office, especially in MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- At least three (3) years’ experience providing support to medium to large scale projects in a similar field of expertise as Sparkassenstiftung Zambia.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training.
To apply for the Position please click the apply button and follow the link.