Website NDOLA LIME COMPANY LIMITED
Ndola Lime Company Limited urgently seeks to employ a suitably qualified, goal oriented and motivated person in the following position:
ASSISTANT HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER – 6 MONTHS CONTRACT
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To provide an effective Human Resource Advisory Service by promoting good industrial relations, interpret and ensure uniform application of Company‘ s Human Resource Policies and Procedures
Include, but not limited to, the following:
- Investigates disciplinary cases involving general payroll employees and monitors the handling of grievances to ensure timely execution of cases and conformity with the Zambian Labour Laws.
- Co-ordinates the attendance of pneumoconiosis medicals so as to comply with Pneumoconiosis Act.
- Processes leave, salary advances etc. for staff in a timely manner
- Administers terminal benefits for separated employees in accordance with the Company policy.
- Provides advice to supervisory staff and employees in general on Industrial Relations matters and Labour Laws in order to maintain Industrial Relations harmony.
- Organizes assessments for employees to assist Management to determine candidates suitable for promotion, training and placement, by planning and organizing Staff Development Panels.
- Makes timely entries in payroll to ensure timely payment of emoluments and allowances to employees
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Certificate with five acceptable O levels
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or its equivalent
- Must a member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Preferably Ndola based with own accommodation
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae and supporting documents should be submitted to the address below on or before 15 January, 2019.
Email: [email protected]
The Manager – Human Capital
Ndola Lime Company Limited
P. O. Box 70057
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.