Website NDOLA LIME COMPANY LIMITED
Ndola Lime Company Limited is Zambia’s largest producer of quali
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To safely operate Company vehicles i.e. Buses, Trucks, Lorries and vans for transporting personnel, tools, equipment and materials as required
- Drives to various destinations to transport personnel.
- Carries out pre-shift checks on the condition of the bus and completes log sheet and road vehicle daily check list for details on the vehicle regarding mileage, engine oil, tyre pressure etc.
- Collects company items from various places.
- Washes and cleans the bus/vehicle so that it remains clean at all times.
- Advises the Transport Supervisor of any requirement for maintenance and/or repair.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade twelve with five acceptable ordinary levels.
- Class CE Driving license
- Defensive Driving Certificate will be added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
Applications with detailed curriculum vitae and supporting documents should be submitted to the address below on or before 15 June, 2018.
Email: [email protected]
The Manager – Human Capital
Ndola Lime Company Limited
P. O. Box 70057
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted