Position: Network Operation Center (NOC) Intern
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Contract Tenure: Intern
NetOne is a leading technology services Group based in Lusaka, Zambia. Since its inception is 2007 the group has grown to be Zambia’s leading technology service provider offering a range of solutions including client computing and enterprise business solutions with long standing relationships with leading OEM manufacturers across the ICT sector. NetOne owns and operates Zambia’s first Tier III carrier neutral data offering colocation services, infrastructure as a service and software as service. NetOne also own and operates the Swish Pay platform enabling digital payments from consumer to merchant through its integrations with Visa, MasterCard and Mobile Money platforms. The Group continues to lead innovation and is looking for talent to help us grow!
If you are an individual that believes in career progression, you are innovative, fearless and want to be on the winning team, we are the team for you!
JOB DESCRIPTION & EXPERIENCE
– Perform regular checks on the network infrastructure and various software systems.
– Report and liaise with the technical team to find prompt resolution to any faults.
– Support and troubleshoot applications hosted on Windows Server and Desktop operating system.
– Support the technical teams on various installations of hardware or software as the need arises.
– Software and Hardware troubleshooting as need arises.
– Support Data Center Architecture – Network, Server, Storage
– Monitoring, troubleshooting, tracking and issues in the Data Center
– Domain Controller/Active Directory Administration
– Configuring/Troubleshooting of WiFi Access Points.
– Proactively manage vendors engagement including coordination with ISP, Telecoms and other third party providers
– Submit reports in frequency stipulated by the laid out procedures and ensure the reports are accurate and error-free
– Ensure at all times a neat, tidy and professional work environment within the Data Centre and Technical areas
– Perform prompt management and reporting service requests/incidents.
– Minimum of a Diploma in Computer Science or related field.
– Degree holders are given preference.
– No Experience required.
If you have the above qualities and experience please send your detailed CV to the following email: [email protected] Closing date is: 3rd June 2022.