NetOne Information Technology Ltd
Position: Sales Executive
Location: Lusaka, ZM
Probationary Period: 3 Months
Submissions: [email protected]
Reporting Manager: Chief Sales Officer
NetOne (www.netone.co.zm) is a leading Information & Communications Technology Services Group and is looking to grow its Sales team through the introduction of additional Sales Executives in the Core Infrastructure & Software Solutions divisions who shall take responsibility of business development through direct sales engagements. NetOne represents over 26 OEM vendors in Zambia such as Dell, HP, Cisco, Microsoft, Sage ERP, VMWare, Symantec, Avaya, Veeam, Net App, Oracle EATON & APC to name a few and the Sales team is directly responsible for generating businesses leads and converting these to sales for specified industries with given products & related services.
If you are an individual that believes in career progression, innovative, fearless and want to be on the winning team, we are the team for you!
Roles & Responsibilities
The duties of the job will include but are not restricted to:
- Be responsible for new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Client account management including opportunity generation.
- Management of the sales process right from lead generation to quoting to order closure.
- Be responsible for the development and achievement of sales through direct B2B customer engagement.
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Prepare tenders and responses to Requests for Proposals’ according to customer requirements and provisions of the RFPs.
- Work closely with the technical & technology teams in proposing relevant solutions and architecture for customers.
Skills & Requirements
- MUST have a minimum of 3 YEARS experience in sales and business development of Information & Communications Technology products and services;
- MUST poses a valid Class C Drivers License;
- Previous experience in Account Management or Customer Relationship management;
- Have a winning attitude that is pleasant and engaging;
- Poses Strong account management and relationship building skills;
- Have relevant experience of managing large accounts at head office level; and
- Be focused, accountable, responsible and committed to success.
How to apply?
Send us a SUMMARY about yourself, your skill-set and relevant work experience. Please do not attach any further supporting documentation at this stage. ONLY Short listed candidates will be contacted for detailed CV’s and other requirements. You can apply via email by sending your CV to: [email protected]